Saturday, September 27, 2014

Winners: One Layer and Critters Galore Challenges

Hello, hello, hello! It's Christy here to announce the winners of both our One Layer and Critters Galore challenges! I am so very sorry for dropping the ball on our last challenge. My MacBook crashed at the beginning of September while trying to upgrade to Mavericks and it began a long, drawn-out, painful process of trying to get it back up and running. In the end, I was without it for 20 days and during that time it was simply impossible for me to do a post with links and pictures and all that. So I hope you will forgive me. :)

Because I made you wait so long for announcement, I'm just going to dive right in and get to it, okay? Special thanks to Lawn Fawn and to Simon Says Stamp for donating our prizes to our winners.



Simon Says Stamp Store Blinkie photo SSS_09_2103_zpsc2c6b992.gif






Our One-Layer Queen of the Green is:



Congratulations Pam! 
With this stunning scene, you've won a $25 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp!
Please contact Laurel at laurelbeard at me dot com within 48 hours to claim your prize.




Our One-Layer Top Mow-It-Alls are:











Excellent cards, ladies!



And without further ado, our One-Layer Honorable Gnomes:



On to our Critters Galore Challenge winners!



Our Critters Galore Queen of the Green is:



Such a gorgeous card and so beautifully photographed!
Congrats, Yuki! You've won a FREE stamp set from http://lawnfawn.com!
Please contact Laurel at laurelbeard at me dot com within 48 hours to claim your prize!




Our Critters Galore Top Mow-It-Alls are:












Love these awesome scenes, ladies!




And last but not least, our Critters Galore Honorable Gnomes:



Congratulations to all our winners! Please grab your badge from the tab above and display it on your blog with pride! You earned them! Huge thanks to all who played along! We'll be back the first Monday in October with a brand-new, fun challenge. See you then!









12 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners! Everyone did such a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to everyone! I loved the winners cards. Yay - I'm an Honorable Gnome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! I've been in such suspense waiting for this day! I'm so delighted to be the queen for the one layer challenge! hooray! Thank you so much!
    congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh em gee! Thank you so much!!! I cannot express just how much this made my day =D! Congrats to all of the winners ♥!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!!! So honored to be among the "Top Mow-It All" winners!!! Thanks so much and congrats to ALL winners here!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, to all!!! Such amazing and wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners, Mow-it-alls, and HMs! And thank you for the Mow-it-all honor for my one layer card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The winning cards are beautiful! Everyone did a fantastic job on these challenges. Thanks so much for picking my card for an Honorable Gnome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! Congrats to all :). Really excited for the Mow-it-All and Honourable Gnome mentions! Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Winners! Great job on all the cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!